Below is the link for paddling sign up for the following Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday sessions.
Thank you to those who used SignUpGenius last week! We learned a few things:
- 1) It is easier to add and delete your individual sign-ups if you create an account on SignUpGenius
- 2) You must scroll to the bottom (past a bunch of ads) and hit the button sign up now, and check for a confirmatory email.
- 3) The ads are annoying so we’ll be upgrading to an ad-free version
Advanced sign up is required. Capacity is currently limited to 4 boats per County COVID-19 regulations. Sign up is by boat first-come-first served, but may be re-arranged by the Beach Director. Existing bubbles will continue to paddle together and we ask them to assist the open crews as needed. Per our usual practice all boats are expected to travel together.
Please submit your dues and paperwork to the club by mail ahead of paddling. DO NOT PADDLE if in the past 14 days you have felt ill, tested positive for COVID, traveled off-island, or been a close contact of a COVID-positive person. Masks are required at all times except when in the boat.
Ohana Paddling Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48A8AF28AAFE3-ohana
- Click on the link from your computer or phone, then enter the code WCC and hit submit.
- You may create a SignUpGenius account but one is not required to use the tool.
- Please review the welcome note, then scroll down for the date you wish to paddle, identify a boat with an open crew slot.
- Click the white box next to sign up for that boat. If you are an experienced steersperson please consider selecting a steersperson slot. Repeat this step for all days you wish to paddle with availability
- .Scroll down and hit submit and sign up. Enter your name and email address.
- Answer the question confirming you are a current member and meet WCC COVID policies.
- Hit sign up now.Thats it! Youll receive a confirmation email.If your plans change, please come back to edit or cancel your sign up (follow the instructions in your confirmation email).
That’s it! You’ll receive a confirmation email. If your plans change, please come back to edit or cancel your sign up (follow the instructions in your confirmation email).
Mahalo and Aloha!