2023 Annual Membership
Annual memberships are good from January 1 through December 31. To become a member (either racer or recreational), please complete the following (double-sided printing is preferred, if possible):
- Fill out and sign a 2023 membership application. (Only one is needed per family, but every family member must sign it.)
- Fill out and sign the 2023 HCRA waiver. Each applying person submit their own signed copy.
- Fill out and sign the 2023 PSRM waiver. Each applying person submit their own signed copy.
- If you have never paddled before with HCRA and are planning to compete in regattas, you must attach proof of age. Acceptable documents include copies of a driver’s license, passport, military ID, or birth certificate.
- Don’t forget your check! $125 for adults (18+), $50 for juniors (17 & under), or $175 for a family membership (immediate members living in the household only, please) made payable to Waikoloa Canoe Club.
You can drop off your application at practice or mail it to the following address:
Waikoloa Canoe Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 384287
Waikoloa, HI 96738
To renew your canoe rack, please complete the OC-1/OC-2 Annual Rental Agreement and include the agreement with your membership renewal.