Below is the link for paddling sign up for the following Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday sessions.
Advanced sign up is required. Capacity is currently limited to 4 boats per County COVID-19 regulations. Sign up is by boat first-come-first served, but may be re-arranged by the Beach Director. Per our usual practice all boats are expected to travel together.
Please submit your dues and paperwork to the club by mail ahead of paddling. DO NOT PADDLE if in the past 14 days you have felt ill or tested positive for COVID. If you are not vaccinated for COVID and have traveled to the mainland, or been a close contact of a COVID-positive person, please observe Hawaii County and CDC protocols prior to paddling.
Ohana Paddling Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F48A8AF28AAFE3-ohana
Click on the link from your computer or phone, then enter the code WCC and hit submit.
- You may create a SignUpGenius account but one is not required to use the tool.
- Please review the welcome note, then scroll down for the date you wish to paddle, identify a boat with an open crew slot.
- Click the white box next to sign up for that boat. If you are an experienced steersperson please consider selecting a steersperson slot. Repeat this step for all days you wish to paddle with availability
- Scroll down and hit submit and sign up. Enter your name and email address.
- Answer the question confirming you are a current member and meet WCC COVID policies.
- Hit sign up now. That’s it! You’ll receive a confirmation email If your plans change, please come back to edit or cancel your sign up (follow the instructions in your confirmation email).
Note: It is easier to add and delete your individual sign-ups if you create an account on SignUpGenius.
That’s it! You’ll receive a confirmation email. If your plans change, please come back to edit or cancel your sign up (follow the instructions in your confirmation email).
Mahalo and Aloha!